Pool News: All Pool Key Fobs will be Disabled
Mark Your Calendars. You can get your Key Fob reset at the Clubhouse – You must bring your driver’s license and pool key fob!
- Key Fob reset may be requested at the Clubhouse:
- Friday, April 26th from 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Saturday, April 27th from 9:00am-1:00pm
- or, by contacting Rentz Management.
- If you are a renter, both you and the homeowner of record must sign the Key Fob Activation which acknowledges you have read the updated Rules and Regulation that include the Pool Rules below.
- If you do not have your fob or want a second one, the cost is $25.00 each (payable by cash or check); there is a limit of 2 fobs issued per address.
- Fobs will not be activated for any address that is not current on their HOA fees.
- Swim at your own risk. No diving permitted. The HOA is NOT responsible for personal property or personal injury.
- Pools are restricted to residents in good standing with proper ID with an authorized key FOB. The Board of Directors has the right to suspend pool privileges of any HOA member/resident for up to 2 seasons for violation of any rule or regulation stated above.
- 4 guests per day per household allowed on non-holiday week days; 2 guests per day per household allowed on holidays and weekends.
- Resident/member must remain with and is responsible for enforcing the regulations and actions of any guest while at pool facility.
- Anyone under 18 years of age MUST be accompanied by a resident/member over 18 years old.
- No pets allowed in the pool area or tied to the fence.
- No smoking in the pool area.
- No glass within fenced pool area - this includes beverages or sun products of any kind.
- No running, boisterous, or rough play is permitted.
- No sports equipment or oversized flotation devices allowed in the pool area.
- No reserving pool furniture. Reserving the pool for private parties is not allowed.
- Non-toilet trained children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
- Showering is required before entering the pool following tennis, basketball or any such activity.
- Any person exhibiting erratic behavior will not be allowed in the pool area.
- Any person introducing contaminants (including spitting, spouting water, nose blowing, or infectious condition) into the pool and pool area will not be allowed in the pool area.
Wynds Board Welcomes New Vice President
We would like to welcome Donald Hayes as the new Vice President of the Wynds HOA Board of Directors, filling the seat vacated by Dave Schleper who recently stepped down from the position due to available time constraints.
Introducing The New Wynds Website!
The Wynds at Oakbrook website offers information for everyone about our community, how to contact us, as well as information for Realtors and perspective homeowners alike. Additional information pertinent to residents including our legal documents, forms for contacting our property management company, minutes of the Community Meetings and so much more. The site is packed with information including answers to frequently asked questions and projections of future expenditures.
Residents may gain full access to the site by clicking on the link in the upper right-hand corner to register! (Please note that your Wynds Website ID will be your Email address.)