We would like to welcome all Realtors to the Wynds and we have assembled information to help you better understand the Wynds Community and our Homeowners Association.
Commonly referred to as “The Wynds”, this development sits on 63 beautiful acres of Boone County rolling hills and woods. There are 101 buildings with 558 individual living units ranging in size from just over 1000 square feet to approximately 2500 square feet. Most units feature one or two car garages.
include two swimming pools, a tennis court, basketball hoops court and a clubhouse with exercise room. Our clubhouse is available for residents to rent for private parties. Residents may also rent off site space within an open storage area for boats, campers, trailers, etc.
Boone County Golf Course sits across one of our main entrances at Wynds Drive. A county maintained sand Volleyball court, children’s play area and often times soccer field front along Oakbrook Drive.
The Wynds at Oakbrook sits within the larger multi-development community of Oakbrook and was developed by one of Northern Kentucky’s most prestigious builders, The Drees Company. Drees created the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions of Ownership along with the Wynds at Oakbrook Homeowners Association, a nonprofit Association. The Association runs under the guidance of a resident elected Board of Directors
. This nine member Board elects three new members annually in February. The Board also oversees our professional property management company, Rentz Management.
Going north or south on I-75, take KY Route 18 West. Go approximately 2.5 miles to Oakbrook Drive.
Coming around I-275, take KY 237 South to Route 18 East toward Florence. Oakbrook Drive is approximately one mile on your right.
(Click on the Map above to explore the Wynds and surrounding area.)
All Wynds units are Landominiums.
- The Wynds is a PUD / Planned Urban Development (See Articles of Incorporation)
- The unit owner actually owns the building, foundation, and any other structures built on their respective lot based on the plats for the Wynds at Oakbrook which defines specific lot boundaries and the Common Areas
- The Association has been delegated maintenance responsibilities for portions of the lots and all Common Area.
- Generally speaking, the Association maintains the exterior of the building and the unit owner maintains the interior of the building
- Chart of Ownership and Coverage This document describes specifically what the Owner and Association are each responsible for within the Wynds Homeowners Association.
HOA Fees: $240.00 per month for each unit (through 2022).
Real Estate Signs
- “For Sale” signs may be a maximum of five (5) square feet and must be green in background with white lettering. They may be placed directly in front of units that are offered for sale.
- "Open House" signs may not be displayed sooner that two days before the Open House and must be removed promptly following the event or we will remove and dispose of them.
- "Sold" signs may be displayed for a maximum of 7 days.
- No signs may be placed in the landscaping at our street entrances.
HOA Governing Documents
The Wynds Homeowners Association Governing Documents are available at the links below:
Please contact our Property Manager, Rentz Management, using the link above if you would like additional information.